Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun in the Sun with Grandson!!





I know I have been very slack in posting on here but will try to get back into it...

So here is my weekend with my grandson!

We had a wonderful time at the Gold Cup and Saucer Parade in Charlottetown on Friday with my sister and 4 nieces. HEre are a few shots of the beautiful things we saw!

















Then Saturday morning it was on to the Soccer tournament at the Eastern Eagles Complex...there were teams of all ages playing. Grandson is in the Under 10 boys and their team won 2 out of 3 games....He is the one with the green spiked hair..lol..yes, I did say green spiked!






















Saturday evening it was on to Grandsons 9th birthday party....He wanted a water party and boy was it alot of work. As you will see their yard is a work in progress and we had some problems with the pool. The inflatable ring has a hole somewheres and we can not find it...so every day for the past 4 days we have been pumping it up every 6-7 hours. But in the end it was all worth it we all had a blast and I seem to be the target for the night...there were lots of water guns and water ballons!






So that was my weekend with my grandson....lol...everyone was saying wait til next year you will have to do this twice a year. As most of you know we are expecting our 2nd grandchild in late November or early December.

Keep tuned I will be posting more often..Hope your enjoyed my weekend!!!

5 comments:

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

What a lucky boy he is to have grandparents like you! Looks like loads of fun.

Valerie said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a lucky grandson to have a grandma like you!

ByNanasHands said...

Oh, such fun! I bet your grandson and the other party goers had a fabulous day! He is one lucky little man to have a grandma as special as you!!

Lisa said...

Wow, what fun Grandparents you are :)
Looks like everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing your Grandson's Birthday with us Mona!

BeadedTail said...

Looks like a very fun birthday weekend for your grandson! He's got the best Granny ever!

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward