Monday, February 22, 2010

Featured Artists of the Day....

I enjoy checking out the shops on Etsy and seeing all the beautiful items by such talented people. I plan to feature a number of artists each week...I was unsure how to decide who to feature than decided I will feature the ones that like to check out other artists. Those features will be the ones that have commented on my past blog posts on the talent on Etsy.

GrandmaLindasHouse has a beautiful shop with a variety of items. Linda is a very talented Grandmother that enjoys sewing and is very active in the WiseWittyWild Grandmother team. Her Barbie doll outfits are the hit of her shop:




NewEnglandQuilter is another artist that sews alot...she does make quilts but the favorite from her shop for me is her neat little educational memory matching games:




CraftsbyChris makes the most fabulous beads....she is also part of the Etsy Angels and they are one of her biggest customers. Her beads make the most gorgeous jewelry. Here are a few of her beads:


























BoutiqueKarma is another artist that does lots of sewing. She is a fellow Canadian and her shop features coffee cozies, mug huggers and crayonrolls:









Circleinthesand is a great Etsy seller, she participates in a number of teams and always starts new threads each day to promote new items, blogs, treasuries,etc.
Her shop features mostly supplies but does have a few hand made items..


















Silkcreeksoaps has a wonderful shop....she was orginally called Sissysoaps but has since changed her shop name. She is a member of the Etsy Angels and takes part in all our fund raisers. Silkcreeksoaps will do a special order just for you in one of her many scents...be sure to check her shop out. Her goats milk handmade soaps are so devine....



12 comments:

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

Thank you for including my shop. I really do enjoy visiting all the wonderful Etsy shops. The talent and creativity of the crafters and artists continue to amaze me.

circleinthesand said...

Oh my goodness, I was having so much fun looking at all these Awesome listings, and then I came to my own shop. Thank you for including me in the same group with these other talented ladies. What a fun blog post!!

FabricFascination said...

What wonderful choices you've made Granny. Such a variety. Love the Popsicle soaps.

secondsanctuary said...

Granny, I love that you really get to know the Etsy shops you feature. You look deep into their wares and find just the thing you want to blog about. I like that.

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

Nice selections! NEQ makes nice items and those soaps are neat!

BeadedTail said...

Great feature Mona! I enjoyed seeing all these wonderful items and of course I love Chris's beads and Silky's soaps!

Mountainside Crochet said...

Another fun blog posts, Mona. Such fun to see some fellow 'grandmas' featured. I hope to do a blog one day because I, too, would enjoy featuring fellow artistic crafters from Etsy, like your wonderful items. :-)

MamaJody said...

Love the blog!!!

SuzyQs said...

Great Featured shops Mona! I love those popsicle soaps. My DD thought they were realy popsicles.

Amanda said...

Awesome features for the day, Mona!!!! Looks like you found some fantastic items!

Attack of the Vintage said...

What a wonderful group of etsy sellers. Thanks you for sharing your finds with us. I enjoyed checking out the shops of these creative artists.

Lisa said...

Wonderful shops / artist Mona!
I have enjoyed checking them out :)

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward