Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Favorite Street Team....The Etsy Angels!








I have been busy doing blogs in the past few days and now I want to honor my Street Team...the Etsy Angels...they are more than a team on line I consider them my friends!

When things are going bad or we need support we run off to our team thread and pour our hearts out. There is always some one there to help us through it! We have shared many events in our lives over the past 2 years, happy, sad, joyous, disappointing...you name it one of us has been there. It is so nice to chat with it to someone that is not going to be going behind your back and discuss it with your friends or neighbours~!

Here is how our team got started:
Our Team was formed after the many hours spent together promoting for Dawn’s Boys; an effort that began in late December 2007 after a Jewelry artist who was on both Etsy and Ebay lost her life in an automobile accident. She left behind two little boys. Several "Angels" came together to help. After spending countless hours promoting donations from more people than we could imagine that wanted to help, many friendships were made. We couldn’t imagine it all ending without creating a Team for Dawn’s Angels. ♥

We have taken part in a number of charity events and the next one is coming up soon...In the month of September we are doing one for the American Diabetes Association!

I hope that it will go as well as the past ones....anyone interested in joining us can....we are always looking for Angel friends to help out! Just contact myself or anyone on our team.

You will always find someone here:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6240372

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Lovely post on our wonderful team Mona! I'm honored to be a part of such a special group and I also consider the Angels my friends!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful post about our fabulous Etsy Angels Team!
I cherish the special friendships I have made, the Angels are an amazingly talented, caring and giving group of people and I am honored to be a part of the team and call all of you my friends :)

Amanda said...

Oh Mona!!! HUGS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!
Yep, this is a very thoughtful and caring group of ladies. I am very fortunate to have "run into" Chris on the BeadHive Etsy Team to learn of the heartbreaking news of Dawn. It lead me to you lovely gals! Some of us have been there since the get-go..what a road it's been!!!!

i love you all!!!

ByNanasHands said...

Beautiful tribute to the Etsy Angel's! I'm so proud to be able to call myself one....you are so right, there is always an "Angel Sister" that has a shoulder for you to lean on, cry on or pat! Great post Mona!

Wonderful Quotes to live by!

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

~ William Arthur Ward